finished my assembly table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I finally finished it. Well almost, I still need to put Some type of Poly on the wood. It has a formica top and the Table is made of MDF. I can raise it up. here it is. Any suggestions or comments are welcome. Thanks To John (Woodguy) For the inspiration
DSC01421.JPG

DSC01417.JPG

bman

New User
barry
looks good..... how did you do the lift (adjustment\lock ) feature? like to see some pics of the sides...but very nice :icon_thum :icon_thum
barry

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I forgot to tell you at its lowest level it is 3/16 lower than my table saw so I can use it as a run off table also.

DSC01423.JPG

bman

New User
barry
thanks jon that is a simple soulition ....i might have to steal that one was the frame made of popular ????

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Jon, that is a great build and I can imagine how handy it will be in the future. Is this an original design of your own? Either way, well done!

ToeNailer

New User
Jim
Jon.....how did you attach the bottom and side supports that the legs sit in? No racking issues? Thanks....looks sharp!

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Jon, that is a great build and I can imagine how handy it will be in the future. Is this an original design of your own? Either way, well done!

It is poplar and no I used some of woodguys table in mine. The pins came from a Tractor supply place and the are 5/8.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Jon.....how did you attach the bottom and side supports that the legs sit in? No racking issues? Thanks....looks sharp!

on the side boards I screwed it in from the bottom and the leg cans have Kreg screws inside holding it all together. it slides really good.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
thanks everyone for your kind words. I need to find the time to put Poly on it.

Do you guys think Poly will be the best to protect it? 3 coats ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors