fine woodworking magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmruskin

New User
Bob
I saw a link the other day in the threads about old FWW mags, while un packing box's in my shop I came upon some old ones dating back to 1976, thinking about selling them, but can't find the link,any help out there?
Bob:eusa_danc

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
I did a search on ebay several weeks ago, and found some that people were selling. They price from $1-$3 each for the current ones. I did see one auction that had vol 1-13 & 15, current bid was $112.60

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Bob, post what you have in this forum and maybe one of the members will make you an offer.

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Rcorne just bought a collection of really old ones for around $30 for the lot. He has made a thread offering to let people "borrow" them I think. Maybe y'all should compare notes.
Dave:)

R

rickc

DaveO said:
Rcorne just bought a collection of really old ones for around $30 for the lot. He has made a thread offering to let people "borrow" them I think. Maybe y'all should compare notes.
Dave:)

...well more like, let me know what you're looking for and I can do some photocopying. :-D

M

McRabbet

Bob -- I'm sure members will be interested (folks like me) in you back issues of Fine Woodworking -- As suggested, post a listing and I'm sure you'll get responses.

And Rick, thanks for your offer to photocopy specific articles for people -- I've already done that for a few people and it's always appreciated.

As a general comment, people looking for a particular article or trying to find any article on a particular subject, try using this resource for an initial search as it provides coverage of 9 magazines. If you need the article, one of us has it for sure, so just ask!

Rob

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
McRabbet said:
As a general comment, people looking for a particular article or trying to find any article on a particular subject, try using this resource for an initial search as it provides coverage of 9 magazines. If you need the article, one of us has it for sure, so just ask! Rob

Wow, that is a great link to a super resource Rob. Thanks for posting that.:icon_thum

D L

M

McRabbet

The Wood Article Index is now included in our Link Library -- It's a great resource for finding an elusive article from nine of the most widely read woodworking magazines. I use it frequently, because I'm constantly forgetting where I saw an article on a particular subject! I only subscribe to 8 or 9 woodworking magazines, so go figure!

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors