Finally a pic of the BOW bottle stopper(update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I tried to update the other thread that I started but couldn't find where you could edit the title - This is a couple of the BOW stoppers that I turned

the one that is assembled is the one that stopped about a 32nd before being tight against the bottom - it has CA glue in it

This is the last one that I was going to turn tonight and when I turned off the lathe to check how it was looking I saw this - cracked in four places - sorry about the pix - should I send a picture of this to PSI to see what they say

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Re: Finally a pic of the BOW bottle stopper

Philip, to edit the title, click on edit in your first post, then click on go advanced, you can edit the title from there. Great looking stoppers BTW!!

PChristy

New User
Phillip

Philip, to edit the title, click on edit in your first post, then click on go advanced, you can edit the title from there. Great looking stoppers BTW!!

Tracy, I looked for the advance button but I didn't see it - I will try again and see if it is there -thanks

PChristy

New User
Phillip

:rotflm: Tracy, when I was looking for the advance button to change the title I had already clicked the button and I was already in the advance mode - I will do it for ya:slap::rotflm:

PChristy

New User
Phillip

I just realized that I didn't have this pix in the first post - I sent an e-mail to PSI telling them what I had with the cracks - This is what they sent back:
Hello,
Olivewood is prone to develop more cracks then any other wood therefore is
only available in small sizes since will be difficult to detect the cracks
in a large block. Our vendor assure us the they are inspected for cracks
before shipping. PSI

I politely sent another e-mail and told them to be sure to let their vendor know that this one was split and I would not order anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS