Festool ROS?

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
Thanks for all the replies. My wife wants me to get one of these for health reasons, just trying to figure out what is the best way to go

Billm0066

New User
Bill
Keep an eye out for used Festool stuff. I started a post a while back looking for used Festool items and was told "They rarely come up for sale". In the last 9 months I have acquired over a dozen of their tools for about 50-65% off their retail price and even lower on some things. Plus tons of accessories. The only thing I had shipped was a domino, everything else was local. You just need to jump on it quick. Im am officially hooked on their stuff. Sander/vac was my first purchase. I went from not being able to sand in my shop to having food and an open beverage next to the projects im sanding. Even if you buy new it's still worth the money.

JimD

Jim
Senior User
I only have the domino so far but my Rigid shop vac works well with it using the Bosch 5M hose. It is not HEPA rated, however, but I have the finest filter offered for it.

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
I pulled the trigger on the Rotex 125 yesterday. The 150 seemed a bit too heavy for everyday work. But, this thing in Rotex mode is a REAL powertool. I see now why the 150 has the side handle too.

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
Chris, now that you have taken the plunge, the Domino is a must as it is so fast compared to cutting M&T joints. It is also very strong as compared to a biscuit. I actually sold my biscuit jointer aster purchasing the domino.
The track saw is awesome as you can cut a 8' board straight and clean enough for a flue line with no need to try to joint a long piece. I have had difficulties in this task with my Jointer and table saw.
In addition it is a small investment but their drill is awesome. It is much smaller than all of the others with comparable power.
BTW, it is fun spending your money!

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
Chris, now that you have taken the plunge, the Domino is a must as it is so fast compared to cutting M&T joints. It is also very strong as compared to a biscuit. I actually sold my biscuit jointer aster purchasing the domino.
The track saw is awesome as you can cut a 8' board straight and clean enough for a flue line with no need to try to joint a long piece. I have had difficulties in this task with my Jointer and table saw.
In addition it is a small investment but their drill is awesome. It is much smaller than all of the others with comparable power.
BTW, it is fun spending your money!
I have the D700 domino and the TS75 already....

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS