Festool question

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Will a Festool CT Midi work for a TS55 and an ETS 125 sander or do I need to wait for a deal on a CT 26?

LB75

George
It will work just fine. I've used my Midi with the Kapex, TS55, all the sanders and the Domino with no issues. With the Festool extractors, the different sizes really only impact how often you need to change the bag, not the suction.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well,
I thought I had a "Deal" but he wants $500 for the older version and you can buy one new with the new hose for $540... so I will keep on looking

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sign up for the Festool Refurbish email list. They frequently have the Vac's for sale for reduced prices. I recently got a Kapex for about 30% off by buying refurbished from them. Closest thing they have to a sale. Never had a problem with their refurbished equipment. I tend to only buy that way now. It took a while to get the Kapex as it was always sold out by the time I responded, but I finally got one. You have to be persistent.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I was thinking to contact Rick to see if he had anything "out of date" or perhaps one of his customer's wants to upgrade...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS