Festool Kapex Parts For Sale; SOLD

robliles

Rob
Corporate Member
Recently, when doing a series of routine crosscuts on my Kapex Miter Saw, smoke began billowing out of the motor and is gradually slowed and stopped. No amount of begging and pleading would get it to work. I called Festool and explained what happened and they told me, which I already knew, the motor had burned out. It was way out of warranty but they offered to fix it. However, with the price of repair plus the price of shipping, it just wasn't worth it. I have retired the saw and was going to purchase another but there are none available and the wait is likely many months. I have now replaced it with a nice Dewalt saw that I am very happy with and a lot more money left in my wallet. I am now selling the following items from this saw. (1) 260X2.5X30Z 80 tooth blade, new $159.00, I'll sell for $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping; (1) 260X2.5X30Z 60 tooth blade, new $175.00, I'll sell for $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping; (1) Forrest Chopmaster 10" 80 tooth blade that has been modified by Forrest to bore out the arbor to 30mm to fit the Kapex as well as resharpened, new $195.00, I'll sell for $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping. And finally (1) Kapex hold down, new $95.00, I'll sell for $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping. Also, if you are looking for any parts for your Kapex, PM me and I'll see what I can salvage from my defunked saw.
DSCN0097.JPG
DSCN0099.JPG

Last edited:

sylthecru

New User
Syl
Recently, when doing a series of routine crosscuts on my Kapex Miter Saw, smoke began billowing out of the motor and is gradually slowed and stopped. No amount of begging and pleading would get it to work. I called Festool and explained what happened and they told me, which I already knew, the motor had burned out. It was way out of warranty but they offered to fix it. However, with the price of repair plus the price of shipping, it just wasn't worth it. I have retired the saw and was going to purchase another but there are none available and the wait is likely many months. I have now replaced it with a nice Dewalt saw that I am very happy with and a lot more money left in my wallet. I am now selling the following items from this saw. (1) 260X2.5X30Z 80 tooth blade, new $159.00, I'll sell for $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping; (1) 260X2.5X30Z 60 tooth blade, new $175.00, I'll sell for $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping; (1) Forrest Chopmaster 10" 80 tooth blade that has been modified by Forrest to bore out the arbor to 30mm to fit the Kapex as well as resharpened, new $195.00, I'll sell for $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping. And finally (1) Kapex hold down, new $95.00, I'll sell for $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping. Also, if you are looking for any parts for your Kapex, PM me and I'll see what I can salvage from my defunked saw. View attachment 207846View attachment 207847
Do you still have any on the blades of hold down clamp available for sale?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS