Festool Catalogues

frankom

New User
frank
On the Festool owners group it is said the 2022 Festool catalogue is the last printed catalogue. I would guess this means 2023 and on will be online only. Last Saturday the Woodcraft in Charlotte had what appeared to be half a box of the catalogues along with Kreg, Fein and so on. They were in a back area so if interested ask for a catalogue. I would expect this to be the pattern at any Festool dealer. Be aware prices in the catalogues are out of date as, again I am guessing, they were printed in 2021.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
On the Festool owners group it is said the 2022 Festool catalogue is the last printed catalogue. I would guess this means 2023 and on will be online only. Last Saturday the Woodcraft in Charlotte had what appeared to be half a box of the catalogues along with Kreg, Fein and so on. They were in a back area so if interested ask for a catalogue. I would expect this to be the pattern at any Festool dealer. Be aware prices in the catalogues are out of date as, again I am guessing, they were printed in 2021.

I hate that this has occurred with most printed catalogues, especially for cars. I'm old school, I like to flip the pages to see what's there or read specs on things. It's not the same flipping thru a web page.

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
I hate that this has occurred with most printed catalogues, especially for cars. I'm old school, I like to flip the pages to see what's there or read specs on things. It's not the same flipping thru a web page.
Me too! I can't take my desktop monitor to bed with me, and there's nothing like flipping through catalogs to put me to sleep with visions of sugarplums (well, maybe $400 hand planes) dancing in my head. The cost accountants have severely deteriorated the quality of tools and customer service, and now they are attacking the marketing.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Me too! I can't take my desktop monitor to bed with me, and there's nothing like flipping through catalogs to put me to sleep with visions of sugarplums (well, maybe $400 hand planes) dancing in my head. The cost accountants have severely deteriorated the quality of tools and customer service, and now they are attacking the marketing.

I know their argument is "well the prices aren't current in the catalogue", well I don't look at the prices, I want to see what you have to offer, especially with limited shelf space at stores so they can't stock your entire line.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS