Fein Turbo II $150 on Charlotte Craigs List

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Wow ... what a deal. Wish I had $150 sitting around, I'd pick it up. I recently picked on up used and WOW do they work great, and VERY quiet (in comparison)

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
What??? Huh??? I can't hear you!:wsmile:

I have one of these with a Cleanstream HEPA filter. Except for my drillpress it's the quietest power tool I own and has a automatic switch which I like a lot. (It turns on when I start the tool plugged into it and keeps going for a few seconds after I turn the tool off) I find I use it all the time since it is the closest electrical recepticle as opposed to my old shop vac which I avoided and spewed fine dust everywhere.

Badabing

New User
Joe
Jeremy, you suck! :argue: Really, I mean that :wink_smil

I called the guy this morning and he said someone was coming to pick it up today. He told me it was mine in email last night but when I called this morning that was the story I got. Then he said that if it didn't get picked up today I could have it.

It's not fair, you already got one!!!

Well, congrats on the new one buddy. You really got the disease man :mrgreen::tool:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Jeremy, you suck! :argue: Really, I mean that :wink_smil

I called the guy this morning and he said someone was coming to pick it up today. He told me it was mine in email last night but when I called this morning that was the story I got. Then he said that if it didn't get picked up today I could have it.

It's not fair, you already got one!!!

Well, congrats on the new one buddy. You really got the disease man :mrgreen::tool:

:embaresse Sorry about that Joe ... I knew there was some stiff competition for it and when my "deal" on the Trend AirShield dust mask fell thru Wednesday night I called him. Got the same thing ... a ton of calls and yada yada, I could have it if I come get it. I got the feeling it would walk to the first with cash ... and I wasn't driving that far for nothing. That's when money talks ... especially CASH ... so he agreed and somehow it was still there when I arrived.

These are great vacuums and deal was even sweeter when I got there and it was the HEPA model (an upgraded filter) -- which if you're reading my threads can tell air quality and health are hot on my plate.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Hope you saved some money for the Work Sharp :rolf::rolf:
So, if you turn on ALL your vacs at once, does it create a rift in the space-time continuum? And what's the dB level? :bduh:

Nice score - and YOU SUCK!!!!
:tool:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
So now you have 6 VACS :icon_scra

Don't remind me ... until I can get a centralized cyclone system (maybe later in the year at best), I'm in shop-vac city.

BTW ... did you already open your new one? If not, return it and we'll work something out.

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Don't remind me ... until I can get a centralized cyclone system (maybe later in the year at best), I'm in shop-vac city.

BTW ... did you already open your new one? If not, return it and we'll work something out.

Already have it sucking away :eusa_danc

It's a good size for what I needed and it's really pretty quiet.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
You are non-stop buying toyls!

I am banned for awhile. I have a few goodies stashed, but no more purchases for awhile, especially after our last power bill:cry_smile:cry_smile

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan

Are you gonna Clearvue? The EEs on here will overburden you with circuitry that will make your coffee maker start on time and automatically dump the grounds and dirty cyclone filters under steam power as long as you fire it up once a month and keep the boiler going.

Okay,I've got a ClearVue but I need a little-itty-bitty shopvac to service my CMS. So when your cyclone is up, let me know and we'll WWPonyExpress the little, tiny, hurt, forgotten, unloved shop-vac up (over?) to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS