Fein multimaster blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Having just gotten a Fein multi master, I wonder what those of you who have the tool have done in regards to acquiring additional blades.
1. buy Fein blades
2. buy harbor freight blades
3. other

I won't be amassing a large collection but still want to know which is the best value for the buck choice.

Mike

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
There are many more sources than when I got mine. Besides what you have listed, I've used Bosch (with free adapter) which are as good as Fein, Woodcraft has a brand and some I got on-line.

Oshlun Universal Bi...
$20.30
Casa.com

63502151018, Fein Multima...
$14.25
FeinTools-O...

3‑Pack 1‑1/8‑Inch U...
$34.99
TrueValue.c...

Fein 6‑35‑02‑152...
$67.00
Grainger Ind...

Imperial Blade 1‑1/4 inch Bi...
$109.23
Jamestown...

fein 6‑35‑02‑152...
$18.81
ZORO Tools

Imperial Blades 3MM...
$31.95
ToolBarn.com

Rockwell RW8930.3 1...
$22.99
ToolKing...

cpw

New User
Charles
I have an older style Multimaster that I bought at auction because the bid that was about to win was just to low to let it go.

I have a couple of Fein attachments and a couple of Bosch blades that I got from the Blue BORG for a shop improvement project. The Bosch don't key to the attachment mount, so sometimes they will rotate a bit during cutting. I don't use it often so I get by.

Shortly after I bought the Bosch I heard about Imperial blades. Haven't tried them yet. Seem pricey to me, just like Fein, but sometimes quality costs.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Shortly after I bought the Bosch I heard about Imperial blades. Haven't tried them yet. Seem pricey to me, just like Fein, but sometimes quality costs.

I cannot recommend Imperial more. I have the HF and Sonicrafter versions of the multitools. Both improved drastically once I got Imperial blades on them. Well worth the cost, and where I am they are less costly than Fein. A few dollars at HD will get an adapter that works very well with most any tool. Woodcraft sells some Imperial blades. Not where I got mine (too $$), but they do sell them...Imperial's site has their local retailers listed, or you can call them as I did, to find where they are available. I believe they also sell online.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Woodcraft flyer I got yesterday had Imperial blades on sale, but I don't remember the price. I have both Fien and HF tools, but don't use the Fien. (My son rescued the Fien from a dumpster. It's the lever release model.) For the HF ones, I buy my blades from Northern Tools. They will sell me a bi-metal blade for what HF wants for a plain blade, plus I usually have a $5 off $15 coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS