February 2017 Contest: The Messiest and Most Unorganized Shop. PHOTOS must be included!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Submit your messiest and most unorganized shop photos to win the February contest! Photos are a must to be eligible for this contest......

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I got this...

IMG_0384.jpgIMG_0507.jpgIMG_0415.jpg

marinosr

Richard
Corporate Member
No fun that the above pics were submitted first... like MJ going first in the All-Star dunk competition :D All other contenders are likely just a memory and a fire insurance claim at this point, although I'd love for somebody to prove me wrong.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
If I could muster the will to actually take pictures of my joint and post them here, I'd blow Mike Davis away!! BUT, I'm simply not willing to embarrass myself to that extent!!

:rotflm:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
McRabbet, I have it on good authority that you have a superior dust collection system! THEREFORE, my friend, you wouldn't be in the running with my place!! :no:
Brer McRabbet, he just lay low....(He'd win hands down!!)

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I have no shame...
:rotflm:

Now I regret sweeping the floor in my shop. I'm currently adding 4 sanding machines to my DC system. The sanding belt came partially loose in my surface sander, and my life flashed before me as I tried to find the door out through the dust cloud that was choking me to death. It was only then I finally decided to get all the sanding machines plumbed in. :BangHead: :saw:

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Well, Steve I'm hate to admit that I might have you beat. :embarrassed: I'm kinda ashamed to share these pics, but here goes.....

20170211_154231.jpg 20170204_164126.jpg 20170204_164020.jpg

I'll add that I did manage this weekend to at least clear up the area in front of the large wall cabinet where the DP sits and can now actually get to it to use and walk between the back of the TS and cabinets.. :gar-Bi

B.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hear that? My sigh of relief because as bad as mine is, I'm not in this league!

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
You're going to need to wait until he** freezes over before I show you mine. I'd win hands down, but there's no room to get in to take pics!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
UGH!!! I'm so sorry I somehow closed this thread and failed to put out the poll. I will get that done asap!

This thread is now closed! Watch for the voting poll coming soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS