Fall donation drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
We are two weeks into our Fall Donation Drive!
We are still just under half way to our goal.

Our site is always a flurry of activity.
In the past 24 hours -
307 registered members have signed on, and 68 of those members made posts.
3160 guests have looked at our site. That is a lot of people interested in who we are and what this site is all about.

We are growing. This site, OUR community, fills a need for all of us it seems. Working together we can sustain the site and continue to grow.

If you have already made your donation, we thank you!
If you haven't been able to donate yet, we hope you will consider taking a few minutes
and donating what you can to help keep our site thriving. Every donation is appreciated.
To donate - go to our main page and click the donate now link-
Thank you ~

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I will add that achieving a basic level of donations relative to our overall income is critical to reaching non-profit status!

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
I just handed my laptop to my wife and asked her what did see see on the page. She missed the thermometer until I pointed it out!

Maybe it should flash or something...:new_blowi

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Ken, I don't know just exactly what you're referencing. Unfortunately, there was no continuity when I was handed the job. So, if you can elaborate on the pledge/invoice scenario. I'll try to find a reference in what records I have.

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Ken, I don't know just exactly what you're referencing. Unfortunately, there was no continuity when I was handed the job. So, if you can elaborate on the pledge/invoice scenario. I'll try to find a reference in what records I have.
In the past there was an option to sign up to pledge an amount and reminder invoices were emailed during the donation drives.

Joe, PM sent.

Ken

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
We are still 30%, some $600 short of our goal for the Fall Fund raiser.
So far we have raised $1400. There are now less than 3 weeks to go!
to everyone that has donated - THANK YOU!

If you haven't donated yet, please consider taking a moment and making a contribution today. We don't ask for a minimum - only whatever you can afford to give. There is no special recognition, only the feeling inside you get anytime you do the right thing. That, and we all get to keep the web site we enjoy going strong! Thanks~

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
We are only $406.00 away. Please consider a small donation to keep this site as we know and love it. There are 14 days left. The current donation drive ends on 10/15/10. It is vital to our quest for non profit status that we have successful donations. Please if you can spare a dollar or two, donate to this place you love to visit.

Thank You

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Time is drawing short! We still have a ways to go to meet our goal.
We thank everyone that has donated.
There are a lot of us that haven't made a donation yet. If you are among those, please consider what coming to this site means to you. With the number of members we have, our continued growth, rising post counts, daily useage - we know this site stays busy!
The bills have to be paid. We are trying hard to get non-profit status. Your staff is diligently keeping this site available and flourishing. Your personal donations are what make this site possible. Every donation helps us to reach our goal.
If you can donate please take a few moments and do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS