Fall 2009 Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Fall_2009_Raffle_07.jpg

View image in gallery

We are pleased to announce our largest Raffle yet -- TEN excellent Lots with a combined value of over $2,500 -- Tickets are $5 each and you will increase your chances of winning with every ticket you buy. You can purchase tickets online -- open the Fall 2009 Raffle Online Purchase Link box in the center of the Index Page by clicking
collapse_tcat_collapsed.gif
for details (or click on those words for a direct link). The picture above is not the clearest, but you can download an exact copy of these Prizes and the Rules and even a Mail-in Form from our Downloads Library. Just click on the underlined words to get them and print them for your own use, or to pass on to colleagues at work or down the street. You do not need to be a NCWoodworker.net member to enter (but we'd love you to join if you aren't!).

Please read the Rules page for all the nitty-gritty details and take advantage of the Mail-in Form if you'd rather not enter online. Each ticket you purchase will stay in the drawing until all 10 Lots are awarded -- unless it wins a prize! The more tickets you buy, the better your overall chances of winning will be.

If you have questions, please address them to drawinginfo@ncwoodworker.net and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Our profound thanks to all of the companies that have provided prizes for this event. Several are our key advertisers and we appreciate their support! We also thank Junquecol (Bruce Wrenn) for his generous offer of a clamp rack.

Please note that the NCWoodworker, Inc Board of Directors are not eligible to enter the Raffle -- see the Rules for details.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Wow, I knew you guys were putting together a great prize package, but this is awesome! I think these lots look mighty tasty.... :tool: :tool: :tool:

Guy in Paradise

New User
Guy Belleman
Online link????

I guess I see everything about what prizes are available, the rules, and the mail-in form, but I don't see the link for purchasing online tickets.

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
I bought tickets. Do they send the numbers? How do I see my numbers? I would like to know what I didn't win.....

Jeff :rotflm:

M

McRabbet

I bought tickets. Do they send the numbers? How do I see my numbers? I would like to know what I didn't win.....

Are you sure you've bought enough tickets to win? :rolf: Seriously, Jeff -- all of the details are found on the Rules page which you can get from the Download Library. You will get a receipt from your online purchase :XXcompute and actual ticket numbers during the week of November 16th. You'll find out your winners on November 20th. :icon_cheers Good Luck!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member

Oh yes, I see that you bought tickets.

As for the numbers, we will be emailing them out. If anyone does a mail in to buy tickets please be sure to include your email address.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
That is an excellant selection of prizes. I've been wanting to uprade to that drill press! Cross my fingers and buy lots of tickets...

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
I must be having one of those days. I am having trouble figuring out how to purchase tickets online. Can anyone help? Could it be a firefox issue?

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
The link is NOT obvious and I think may impact some sales. I would recommend this get an "ad" on the side with a direct link, or something.

tjgreen

New User
Tim
For those of you trying to figure it out - click on the little blue drop-down arrow in the top right corner of the raffle banner ad.

Admins, that's seriously counter-intuitive - especially because you made the "Fall 2009 Raffle Online Purchase Link" text a link, which just goes to this forum.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Tim, you are a few hours ahead of us. We have been hunting for better replacement buttons for those very counter-intuitive blue buttons for a few days now.

Stay tuned and buy more raffle tickets :)

Jim

For those of you trying to figure it out - click on the little blue drop-down arrow in the top right corner of the raffle banner ad.

Admins, that's seriously counter-intuitive - especially because you made the "Fall 2009 Raffle Online Purchase Link" text a link, which just goes to this forum.

tjgreen

New User
Tim
Actually, now that I bought a couple, I changed my mind - it's great the way it is, please don't change a thing. The fewer people that find it, the better my odds :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS