Faces of North Carolina Woodworkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

New User
Mike
We have a gallery that has not been updated in a while. I know we have a lot of new members and some may or may not know of this gallery. It's called

"Faces of North Carolina Woodworkers"

Please visit this gallery and post a picture of yourself. Please also remember to put your screename in the description so we know who the mug belongs to.

Thanks,

cskipper

Cathy
Gee, maybe we could make that one of the qualifications for being considered to be a member in good standing! and discount qualified?? (yes, Steve, I realize that would be a royal pain). Just a thought.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Alright here I go, an updated pic. Me and my daughter -

Really_Good_Dave_and_Ava.JPG

Don't dock my pay, please :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Alright Mike, doing this just to make you happy ;-)

I'll be updating it soon, as our first born should be here in a few weeks :):eusa_danc:)

b4man

New User
Barbara
Dave, Ava still looks just like you spit her right out of your mouth!
Phillip, your son will be killer with those genes!
Thanks for those pix guys!

Last edited:

b4man

New User
Barbara
Jeff, dad gum it... you may act like a clown :bs:but by no means do you look like one. You look way too cool for that, be ashamed.
Dave, you know exactly what I mean, a thank you is enough...where are your manners?
Norm, can I say that you are very handsome and your grandbaby is icing on the cake?
...and to Joel, future NCWW, honey, you are loved before you even are born.
Now, for the rest of you slack a@@#@..let's see your mugs!

lottathought

New User
Michael
Jeff, dad gum it... you may act like a clown :bs:but by no means do you look like one. You look way too cool for that, be ashamed.
Dave, you know exactly what I mean, a thank you is enough...where are your manners?
Norm, can I say that you are very handsome and your grandbaby is icing on the cake?
...and to Joel, future NCWW, honey, you are loved before you even are born.
Now, for the rest of you slack a@@#@..let's see your mugs!

Ok, Now I am afraid to NOT find a pic... 8-O
I looked through each folder and I had to go back almost 2 years. (I had no idea how much of the picture taking I was doing.)
This is myself and my son at the Zoo between 1.5 - 2 years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_2204.jpg
    IMG_2204.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 181

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Gee, maybe we could make that one of the qualifications for being considered to be a member in good standing! and discount qualified?? (yes, Steve, I realize that would be a royal pain). Just a thought.

but you have the pic on my moniker. what more do you neeed?:rolf:

Attachments

• skeez.jpg
    skeez.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 328
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS