Faces of NCWW (What do you look like?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

New User
Mike
I am starting this thread for members to post a face picture and your name.

Skysharks mentioned in another thread:

There was a posting a bit back that talked about members photos with screen names/real names. It would make it so much easier.
We are so far spread out and with the wealth of knowledge that is out there, contacts and this forum is most excellent.

Please post a face pic or link to an existing pic so we can all put a name with a face.

P1010315.JPG

Teri and Mike (hpm67)

MikeH

New User
Mike
Please don't just look at the thread and not post a picture. It's nice to be able to put a face with a name.

Thanks,

Monty

New User
Monty
Dang - I thought I had one in there but I can't find it now... I'll see if I can find it. Thanks for the reminder.

sapwood

New User
Roger
This just isn't fair :eusa_naug
It's easy for the good looking folks to post pics of themselves (like Teri and Mike). But for folks like me with, uh . . . more humble features, it's not such a good idea :eusa_sile

Roger

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Shoot, I'll jump in...I'm the lesser good looking one on the left :lol:
Wish I could have made it on Sunday to Walnutfest 1. I was visiting a sick grandmother-inlaw in the nursing home in Burlington.:-(
chrisandlaura.jpg

jerrye

New User
Jerry
This just isn't fair :eusa_naug
It's easy for the good looking folks to post pics of themselves (like Teri and Mike). But for folks like me with, uh . . . more humble features, it's not such a good idea :eusa_sile

Roger

Roger, can't make that call based on your avatar, with the hat & glasses hiding so much...or is that by design?:eusa_thin

Me, OTOH, well I have that "far away" beauty; the further away you get the more beautiful I am!:rolf:

BTW, I am the one on the right...not in the middle!

MikeH

New User
Mike
FWIW, you can also look at this gallery: Faces of NCWW
There are a bunch of us already in there.

Thanks Chris. I started this thread so people could link their picture into the thread and we could see their info on the left of the post. I think a thread is easier to look at for something like this. :)

cskipper

Cathy
Our picture instead of our avatar? I thought we wanted to gain new members... I just found such a cool avatar! Or just post into this thread?

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
I thought it was a good idea, o course my mug is in my avatar.
Cause I aint too good with coming up with cool avatars.

But not everyones mug is in their profile or in the faces of North Carolina woodworker area.

sapwood

New User
Roger
OK, you asked for it!
In the interest of fairness, I submit a photo from 1984 :rolf:
Yep, those are age splotches on the photo . . . not a reflection of the suit style of the era :lol:

Linda & Roger

Linda_and_Roger_1984.jpg

Roger

sapwood

New User
Roger
That's it! That's the one Cathy. :icon_thum

The Joy of Woodworking and "cover lady" of NCWWer 2007 Calendar :eusa_clap
It always brings a smile to my face. :mrgreen:

Roger

J

jeff...

My mug. This is one strange picture because if you blow it up the glowing white thing on my right hand shoulder looks like the hand of a ghost.
I'm sure it was just something with the camera, but kinda cool never the less.

Attachments

• Jeff.jpg
    Jeff.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 268

DaveO

New User
DaveO
OK, you asked for it!
In the interest of fairness, I submit a photo from 1984 :rolf:
Yep, those are age splotches on the photo . . . not a reflection of the suit style of the era :lol:

Linda & Roger

Linda_and_Roger_1984.jpg

Roger

I just laughed so hard I think I hurt something. That is a great picture of your wife though, quite the looker :icon_thum
Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
For the few that don't know what I look like here's my pic. My daughter is a little older now...I am not :lol: :lol:

Avabathcopy.jpg

Dave:)

T

toolferone

Okay Roger, If we are going back a few years (1969) then here is my submission:lol: !

me.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS