Extreme Birdhouse return

Status
Not open for further replies.

cranbrook2

New User
john
Hi everyone and Happy New Years .
I just wanted to say that i will be returning here a lot more often soon .
I have had lots of medical problems over the past year and i am beginning to feel much better . The other thing is i am finally getting high speed in my area so no more slow Internet for me . For some reason it takes me between 3 -5 Min's just to go from page to page on here so i am hoping that will change with the new service .
I look forward to posting a lot more here in the near future. :mrgreen:

thanks

john

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
John,

It'll be good to see more of you here in the NCWW. More importantly, it's good that your health is improving. Hope you're feeling great.

Ray

jerrye

New User
Jerry
In the above mentioned article I read where you are fighting FMS. My wife has had this for ~8 years, so I have an idea what you face daily. Many people would just curl up their toes and quit. I greatly admire your determination to not give up.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

cranbrook2

New User
john
Thank you Dave and Jerry and thanks for posting the link or i would of missed it .
I would also like to thank Jeff for posting the original thread and link.
Thanks Jeff. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Last September i was recognized as an artist in the province i live in so they are sponsoring me for a 2 day outdoor art show this coming April .It should bring a pretty big crowd and i have an order to build 10 more birdhouses by June so i will have my hands full for a while .

john

cskipper

Cathy
Good to see you back and glad to know you are in better health. You certainly deserve the recognition!

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
John, it's really good to hear you are improving. Your frequenting of NCWW more often will be good for all of us!

I hope, as we discussed some time back, that you will offer more plans for some of your work. I really want to try one someday.

Best wishes, Brother.

cranbrook2

New User
john
John, it's really good to hear you are improving. Your frequenting of NCWW more often will be good for all of us!

I hope, as we discussed some time back, that you will offer more plans for some of your work. I really want to try one someday.

Best wishes, Brother.

Thank you Reggie for the nice comments on my article .:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I would like to do something like a blog on how to build one , step by step
It shouldn,t take that long :mrgreen:
I do have a ton of pictures.;-)

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Thank you Reggie for the nice comments on my article .:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I would like to do something like a blog on how to build one , step by step
It shouldn,t take that long :mrgreen:
I do have a ton of pictures.;-)

:cool::cool: I'll be keeping an eye on the site for that! Take care!:notworthy:

J

jeff...

Thank you jeff i really appreciate what you did :icon_thum :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I am hoping to get back into the groove of things soon. :eusa_pray

What can I say it was a great write-up, I had to post it :-D - I'm really glad to see your feeling better, just keep getting at it.

Woodworking is great therapy, not only mentally but also physically. When I found out one of our members was down and out - I tried to sent him all kinds of wood to turn on his lathe. I know first hand what it's like to have a long term injury and I also know woodworking had a lot to do with me getting better.

I just wished I had the talent and creativity you have in your little finger, then I might be able to cut a square joint :icon_thum

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you, I got lots of wood over here but might be kinda hard getting it to you in Canada :cry:

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS