Extreme Bessey Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Guys,

Amazon.com will is offering if you buy one 40" Bessey you get a free 24" Bessey. The kicker is you have to call them because the webpage is not functioning correctly. Here is the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0848?v=glance&n=228013&n=507846&s=hi&v=glance
You can call them at 1-800-201-7575. They let me get 4 40" and 4 24", with all of the 24" ones being free. Also you get free shipping. You can't beat this deal. Ends up being about 15 bucks a clamp. Just tell them the webpage says if you buy this item you get the other free. They will look up the webpage to confirm and close the deal. It did take about 20 minutes on the phone though. Let me know if you guys have any questions.

- Brandon

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Where did you find that deal advertised? That's a heck of a deal.

Last edited:

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Found the post over on Woodnet last night. Just so happened it was up at the top or I would have missed it. You have to call them though....customer service is happy to help you out. The website will only give you a free one if you purchase two 40". But if you call customer service they will give you one for one. Just make sure you reference that ad.

woodguy1975

New User
John
That is an extremely good deal. I hope the guys here that need clamps jump on that. I got in on the earlier bessey deal from Lee Valley. I got 4 for $75 so this is an extremely good deal. I wish they had a deal on some 12s though. I want 12s more than 40s.

Good Luck,

John

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Hey Johnson.. you're lying to us. They just told me that they never ever take orders on the phone.....

Oh wait, only unless there is a problem, the will make a 1 time exception.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
I called them and didn't have any trouble.....I guess it was because I tried to place the order and it wasn't going through like the webpage said. They had me put all of the items in the cart, and then they discounted to the 24" clamps to 0.00. They did it for me and about 20 other guys on woodnet. They should still do it for you. Just tell them you tried placing an order and its not coming out right. They were really helpful last night. No problem at all.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Frustration is high... I repeat.. Frustration is high..

45 minutes on the phone, they couldn't understand me very well. They finally had me to complete an order with both the 40" clamps and the 24" clamps and reduced the price of the 24" clamps. I don't know how, but somehow.. the final price of 4 - 40" clamps and 4- 24" clamps turned out to be $94 and some change.

Thanks for that tip, I been wanting some bessy's for a while

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Hey man now that is a deal. Thats 11.75 a clamp. I would say thats worth 45 minutes on the phone. It was a pain for me too though.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
I'll say, thanks for that again !!!! Now, I can't wait for them to show up.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
The good news is they actually have them in stock right now. So you should get them soon. I ordered mine yesterday, and all of the 24's have already been shipped. The larger ones should ship out later this week. Good luck man. Sounds like you got the deal of the year. You can thank the call center in India for that one!!!!:lol:

Monty

New User
Monty
Looks like the show is over... oh well.

Guess I need to spend more time on the forums... 8-O

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Well guys it looks like the show is over. Glad some of you got them while the "getting was good." It has been goign on for about three days (I didn't find out till last night though. As a side note rockler will be offering 40% off now I think. Not near the deal as the amazon deal though.

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
cskipper said:
What do you mean the show's over? Have they stopped the special?

Amazon changed the page so its now back to regular price. Too bad, that was a really good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS