Everybody OK ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looks like most of us got (hopefully) the last wallop of winter weather. Please be careful if you must go out. Good day to stay in if you can. If this weather is getting you down, take a look at the Klingspor sales flier and order something - a shiny new tool will cheer you up.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
ok here so far...as long as power stays on.....might need to go get a pc of? walnut..... have any

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
7" and still snowing at my place. The power is still on and the coffee is hot.

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Got a nice snow outside, really pretty, but for me that just means I have a bit of a harder walk to the shop. The coffee is hot, power is on, so far so good. Hope everybody stays safe!!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
IMG_3168.jpg

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I seen pictures of NC the snow. I also read about closings and power outages. Looks like NC is temporary shut down... I hope its not as bad as what I read.

Again you guys stay safe.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not too bad in South Carolina - major roads seem to be clean...

Heading toward Charlotte later today - I may have a different perspective then...:rolleyes:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Doing great in Liberty. Plenty of snow, but no problems. Of course, being retired and not having to go to work probably helps. :gar-Bi When I looked out this morning I spoke to the snow, "You're beautiful; now go away!"

On the bright side, the cold slows the mosquitoes down a bit.

Don't fool yourself Dave. They're just laying low, doing what mosquitoes do to get ready for Spring. :wwink:

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
We had about 5-6" of fairly heavy snow, but I was able to get out and hand shovel my sidewalk and driveway down to bare pavement in about 90 minutes -- I live in a subdivision with private streets and contacted our plowing contractor who came through and cleared it all by 9:30 AM. I plan to check with Klingspor's WW Shop later this morning to see if they've been able to get plowed out to prepare for the Saturday Grand Opening. I'll report back later today.

Hot coffee sure tasted good when I came back inside!

nn4jw

New User
Jim
Power went out just before 2 a.m. here. Stayed out until about 12:40 p.m. Got pretty cold. LOML and I went out to the local Bojangles for hot food and heat around 10:30. Main roads had already been plowed and the roads in our subdivision were no trouble with my 4WD pickup. Pretty much back to normal with the house warming back up now.

Everyone stay safe.

JimD

Jim
Senior User
We're just far enough south in the Columbia, SC area to avoid all the excitement. I hope you guys in NC stay warm and safe.

Brantnative

Jeff
Corporate Member
All the news outlets in Charlotte predicted 10-12" and the end of times. We got maybe 2". Good thing is a lot took them at their word and the drive in this morning was easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS