Eric Florip

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
No sir! I know Eric, I know his wife. He had brain cancer surgery and can’t work. His business was supporting his family. Now they are keeping Eric alive. I donated. You don’t have to donate but don’t say he is a scam.
I don't know anything about him or his situation but we have all seen these things so I am pessimistic. It is our world today. Sorry.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Eric.JPG

demondeacon

Dave
Senior User
I can understand the skepticism around GoFundMe requests since I am big on personal responsibility. I assume Eric has health insurance, so the real issue appears to be that his income is from his saw business, and he obviously cannot work right now and may not be able to ever return. From the posting the physicians were not able to resect all of the mass, which is not great, and the tumor obviously turned out to be cancerous based on his now receiving chemo and radiation. They are treating aggressively which is good. I will donate as well.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
I as well donated. I'm also very skeptical of the GoFundMe situation. This cause is what GFM should be about: someone who is deserving and in need through no fault of his own. Eric served our country and was trying to live the American dream of doing something you love to make a living and support your family. God Bless him and wishes for a speedy recovery.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS