Entire shop for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
There seems to still be a lot of high quality hand tools available. A lot of the power equipment is sold. Except for the table saw which seems overpriced, but I'm no expert on sliders. The Scroll Saw is probably a bargain (with the stand) at 275, but is a better bargain if it were a type I versus II - not specified but if new it is likely a type II (inferior) but still a good saw. I paid 250 for a type I used without the stand and the stand set me back another 75 so 275 with stand is a deal. Especially if it were a type I. Only way to tell is the faceplate on the motor.

Hard to tell if the lumber is a good deal without knowing prices and I'm sure price would vary with quantity.

Too far for me for a speculative trip for lumber, but if you're closer, go check it out.

Cbozz

Chris
User
Yeah, looks like the good stuff is gone. If I was closer I'd consider the table saw - if it's what I think it is that's an OK, not great price. A bit cheaper and I might go get it.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
The sliding table saw looks like the Grizzly G0623, which I have in my shop. It is a good saw.

If some accessories are included, that isn't a bad price. If it is just the saw, I would try to negotiate a better price. Don't know where the $3300 price came from, the saw sells for $2995 ($3145 with shipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors