Enormous Estate tool sale this weekend. 1/18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric G

Eric
Senior User
Wow thanks for the heads up! Only a few minutes from my house. I will try to get there early but it will probably be busy.

mbromley

New User
Bromley
Wow! I would love to get my hands on some of those planes, unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make it out there this weekend.

Eric G

Eric
Senior User
Very very busy this morning. Cars lined the whole street.

I'm not sure what will be left after today, but a lot of the good stuff got grabbed early. There was a Stanley #2 or #3 that sold for a pretty high price. A lot of Stanley #4s. Most common planes were in the $25-35 price range. About a dozen Disston saws on the floor that weren't really getting looked at. Both router planes got grabbed right at 8:00 am (I showed up at about 8:05, so a bit upset there since I have been looking out for one). A whole lot of wooden planes, moulding planes, etc. There was a Stanley 45, practically new still in box that was going for $250 (still there when I left).

I ended up with a Type 13 #7 and a few Nichosol files.

Very awesome to see that sort of collection in a home.

DTBoss

New User
Dan
Very very busy this morning. Cars lined the whole street.

I'm not sure what will be left after today, but a lot of the good stuff got grabbed early. There was a Stanley #2 or #3 that sold for a pretty high price. A lot of Stanley #4s. Most common planes were in the $25-35 price range. About a dozen Disston saws on the floor that weren't really getting looked at. Both router planes got grabbed right at 8:00 am (I showed up at about 8:05, so a bit upset there since I have been looking out for one). A whole lot of wooden planes, moulding planes, etc. There was a Stanley 45, practically new still in box that was going for $250 (still there when I left).

I ended up with a Type 13 #7 and a few Nichosol files.

Very awesome to see that sort of collection in a home.
Cool! Glad some folks here made it to the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS