Electronics expert needed

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
Jerry,

Can you open the electrical control box and take a few photos and send or post them so I can see what is in there? The manual for your 3520 is quite poor in the electrical information area. What I printed from the online manual of pages 40 and 41 are terrible too. The lines aren't dark enough when they print. If you could photograph or scan those pages and send them it might help too. You have my cell # so you can send them that way.

Charley

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Jerry,

Can you open the electrical control box and take a few photos and send or post them so I can see what is in there? The manual for your 3520 is quite poor in the electrical information area. What I printed from the online manual of pages 40 and 41 are terrible too. The lines aren't dark enough when they print. If you could photograph or scan those pages and send them it might help too. You have my cell # so you can send them that way.

Charley
The short answer to that is .....no. First of all I do not go into the electronics not knowing what I am doing. Secondly, I have not learned to post pictures since the process changed several years ago. My son found an inverters online and if push comes to shove I will replace the inverter. In my ignorance, I think it has to be the inverter or the on/off switch. Will give it a little more time to see how it behaves.

Jerry

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS