Early Anniversary Present( edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Ohhhhhh.... Ahhhhhhhhhh,......

I wonder how I can pull the same trick off... Nice score mac!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Ohhhhhh.... Ahhhhhhhhhh,......

I wonder how I can pull the same trick off... Nice score mac!
Exactly how do you think you are going to get YOUR wife to forget anniversary? Ain't going to happen! Though it did to former neighbor. He sent kids off for the evening, comes home with the chocolates, roses and spirits. His wife and her MOTHER (from out of town) are sitting on the couch. Wife asks "What's the special occasion?":rotflm: He's been off the hook for many years now.

Glennbear

Glenn
I was wondering why you sold the other saw after all the trials and tribulations of getting it set up.:icon_scra Now I know why, :gar-Bi Congratulations Mac. :wsmile:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
OK, I owe you a visit for that!

Yeah the trunnion is under the table, a big table needs a strong trunnion. It's gear driven, right?

What's the resaw capacity on that saw?

I hope you got her something too...

sapwood

New User
Roger
Happy sawing and resawing, Mac!
You have a beauty (wife) and a beast (Griz) :icon_thum

Roger

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
That is a very true statement. I still play video games (I AM DYING TO FIND A WII) and I still play with toys in general. Mostly, I like BIG toys now.

On the other side, I play my little pony, my little pet shop, Strawberry shortcake (yuk, I hate Strawberry shortcake toys), have tea parties, play with Barbies, and occassionally get to play air hockey with my two girls.

PS - Get a carbide blade and your bandsaw will be magical!

CORRECTION:

Mac, when I start making more money, I want to resaw like you!

Growing up is for quitters. :thumbs_do :rotflm:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Mine forgot our 15th anniversary last year. I have thoroughly capitalized on it every opportunity that arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS