DW788 for $75 on CLT CL (probably gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfre

New User
Manfre
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/2500412800.html

Emailed a while ago and got no response, so I'm assuming it's gone. This raises the important question, have all of you had the basic discussion with your spouse and/or family about how to roughly price your tools in the unfortunately situation that you die? Seeing the the saw listed for so far below what it should be selling for is sad for two reasons. 1. I didn't get it, 2. the seller was clearly not involved at all with the tool user's hobby.

ACobra289

New User
Bill
I have started a spreadsheet listing my tools and "toys" that are to be sold if I suddenly pass on and their approximate selling price.

BSHuff

New User
Brian
or a second more sinister possibility, is that it was stolen and who ever has it doesnt really know what they have and just wants to unload it quick for some cash!

Sal Buscemi

New User
Sal
My biggest fear is that my wife will sell all my tools after I die for what I told her I paid for them

(borrowed from another website)

manfre

New User
Manfre
Along the topic of people not knowing much about the dewalt scroll saws they are selling. Another CL gem. :rotflm:

New- Never Used Dewalt SCROLL SAW - $450 (Trade, TN)

Date: 2011-07-17, 1:55PM EDT
Reply to: sale-qpnen-2498915711@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Variable Speed 18" New- Pulled it out of the box and NEVER USED Dewalt SCROLLL SAW

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3n83p43l15T25W05S0b7h78398db0fd6f1917.jpg

PostingID: 2498915711

Mike Camp

New User
Mike
That might give you issues on pattern cutouts. Michael what craigslist search engine do you use? Or do you just manually hit them all.

manfre

New User
Manfre
That might give you issues on pattern cutouts. Michael what craigslist search engine do you use? Or do you just manually hit them all.
I manually check charlotte and raleigh most days. I'm not sure why a TN listing showed up in the Charlotte listing. I'll probably install an app for my phone that can notify me if a certain filter is hit on one of the areas I care about. I'm not a fan of being the "if it falls through" second place buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS