Dustroyer table saw dust guard - now p and running! NCWW discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubicdissection

New User
Eric
I met Eric today in his shop in downtown Raleigh. I don't have my "Dustroyer" yet due to laser issues but I always find it interesting to tour shops :).

I should be getting mine in the mail sometime soon.

Thanks for the hospitality Eric!
Salem

That's very gracious of you Salem; I was not fully alert when you were by (never am before noon), and I'd love to give you a little better tour of the facilities whenever you're in the area!

Shipped your Dustroyer today :D

eyekode

New User
Salem
Thanks Eric! I will take you up on your offer for another shop tour. You have to show me how you make such precision joinery on such small work pieces without cutting your fingers off! For example (I hope you don't mind me linking your site) :

derivative1_l.JPG

Salem

M

McRabbet

Hey Eric,

I saw a link to your new site today on one of my favorite sites in the Dust Collection world -- ClearVue Cyclones! Kudos!

mburke911

New User
Mark
Any chance you might make one for the Dewalt DW746? Would be great to have a bottom peice as well... Perhaps one that converges towards the center with a port for a DC.

Mark

cubicdissection

New User
Eric
Hm, didn't know the DW746 had an open back...looks more like a hybrid saw from the pictures. The case looks HUGE. Could you email me a picture of the back of your saw? info AT dustroyer . com

cubicdissection

New User
Eric
Hey Eric,

I saw a link to your new site today on one of my favorite sites in the Dust Collection world -- ClearVue Cyclones! Kudos!

Thanks! I also was graced with a link from Bill Pentz's site; the holy grail of dust collection knowledge. Ed at clearvue is a nice guy, and if he ever sends me the grapgic file I may end up cutting a bunch of keychains for him.

cubicdissection

New User
Eric
OK folks, I still need a bunch of measurements on a bunch of saws! Drop me a line if you have one of these models, and I'll come out to YOU and measure it, then deliver your guard in the next day or two. No charge whatsoever, and measurements take about 20 minutes (unless you want to talk shop, which slows things down some :)). Drop me a PM if you're interested. Here's the models I need:

Black & Decker BDTS100
Jet 10XL30CWRL (708487K)
Jet JWTS-10PF (708307K)
Jet JTWS-10 (708100)
Jet JWTS-10PFX (708308K)

Craftsman 21807
Craftsman 113.298761 / 298721

Sunhill Machinery SM-250A

Grizzly GO444/GO444Z
Grizzly GO575
Grizzly GO661
Grizzly GO576

Delta 36-472, 477, 485
Delta 36-649, 650
Delta 36-680, 681, 682
Delta 36-444, 441, 460, 465
Delta 36-431, 426
Delta 36-507x, 441B, 451X, 505X

Ridgid TS3660

Shop Fox W1703
Shop Fox W1725
Shop Fox W1714
Shop Fox W1726

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I think I have a Delta 36-444. Is the catalog number the same as a model number? There is nothing on it that says "Model".

I'd be happy to make what ever measurements you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors