dust collector

Status
Not open for further replies.

kclark

New User
Kevin
Has anyone had any success with any of the harbor freight dust collectors? I don't have room for a large one. Need a smaller one.

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
I have a Cummings dust system and I believe it is a Harbor Freight. It is a 1hp and works great. I am upgrading to a 2hp this weekend but this one has served me well. Some of my machines are large and need more hp thus the upgrade. Hope this helps.

Ajax

New User
Doug
I need thoughts on the merit of inbedding PVC pipe in concrete pad for dust collection to my table saw. The pad will be poured in 10 days. It is my attempt to keep as much stuff off the floors and a neater look. Thanks!!
Ajax

Ajax

New User
Doug
Thanks Mark but I get nothing from the link you provided. Bear in mind I am very poor in computer skills.
Take care!!
Doug

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I need thoughts on the merit of inbedding PVC pipe in concrete pad for dust collection to my table saw. The pad will be poured in 10 days. It is my attempt to keep as much stuff off the floors and a neater look. Thanks!!
Ajax
The problem with in the floor DC is you are stuck if anything ever changes (new saw, shop redesign, etc.) I would much prefer overhead with drops. These can be relocated.

Dudelive

New User
Dude
The problem with in the floor DC is you are stuck if anything ever changes (new saw, shop redesign, etc.) I would much prefer overhead with drops. These can be relocated.

+1

You now may have a perfect layout for your system, but to me overhead is so much easier and [STRIKE]when[/STRIKE] if anything goes wrong or you want or need to upgrade something it will be easier.

Just my opinion

Dudelive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS