Durham!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
NCPete is bringing my dust collector from Skysharks Tuesday. Can anybody there hold it until we can make arrangements to bring it to Greensboro?

Gator,

Are you coming to visit your folks soon? Could you bring a dust collector?

gator

George
Corporate Member
NCPete is bringing my dust collector from Skysharks Tuesday. Can anybody there hold it until we can make arrangements to bring it to Greensboro?

Gator,

Are you coming to visit your folks soon? Could you bring a dust collector?

Next visit is tentative for Weds the 23rd.

I would be glad to bring it. If NCPete want to drop it off here I can hold it until I go, or pick it up somewhere near I85 through Durham on my way. Just let me know.

George

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Right now I have somebody trying to get in touch with Pete, let's wait and see what happens.

Thanks for all the offers to help.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Hey guys. My meeting is on Wednesday, and I think I will be linking up with Jim Murphy after it is finished. On my way today to pick up the DC from Mack (Skyshark)after work.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Jim lives just down the road from me. I can pick it up from him this weekend and hold it til I go to see the folks.

George

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
My secondborn comes to Raleigh from GB this weekend to work on his house for sale and to celebrate his birth, so I'll get the stuff from Pete and SecBorn will get it to GB Sunday night/Monday morn.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
George,

If Jim's son can't bring it Sunday then you will be a great help.

Let me know if you want to get together for lunch when you come, maybe we can get a couple others to show up and make it a monthly lunch meeting.

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Dust Collector successfully transferred at 1714 hours this date. Tarhead nails also transferred at 1715 hours.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Dust Collector successfully transferred at 1714 hours this date. Tarhead nails also transferred at 1715 hours.

and at 1725 LOML reminded that the children in the care were in need of a trip to the potty. :gar-La;
You are welcome guys! 'twas a pleasure to meet the Fernhollowman himself.

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Circa 1600 hours this date, DC was lovingly transferred from my vehicle to Tahoe captained by second born. Expected enroute GSO area after he has second birthday celebration (with future in-law people).

Mr. Davis, I pass the torch to you to update the post.

FernHollowMan

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Dusty collector is sitting in the back of my car. Nice young man called me Sir!

Thanks again to everyone along the route.

I hope it is all there and I can put it together. Can I find a manual online?

No nails, did they go a different way?

Cliff

New User
Cliff
Did I miss an appointment in this transfer? Please let me know what I need to do...

Thanks! :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS