Durham area lunch bunch on Feb. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
It's about time for the Durham area lunch bunch to gather again and eat, drink, and swap sawdust stories. It is scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 11 at 12 Noon at Tylers Restaurant and Taproom . It is located in the American Tobacco historic district next to the Durham Bulls Park right off the Durham Freeway so it should be fairly easy to find. The address is 324 Blackwell St. Durham and the phone number is 433-0345. I have provided a link to their menu for your convenience.

Hopefully, we'll have a good turnout from the surrounding area. Any and all are welcome to join us. In order to reserve space for us, please respond by Friday, Feb. 6. :eek:ccasion1

Menu link http://www.tylerstaproom.com/Durhamweblunchmenu.pdf

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I would like to think I can come. I'll have to check the work schedule to be sure. I believe we have met there in the past and it was really good :icon_thum

Dave:)

R

rickc

I would like to think I can come. I'll have to check the work schedule to be sure. I believe we have met there in the past and it was really good :icon_thum

Yes we did a year or two ago. My first introduction to the "lunch bunch". I am in!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Count me in :icon_thum

St Patrick's Day lunch 2006 :elvis:

StPatricklunch.jpg

Rick, Jim Thomasson, Dave, Bernhard, Gator . . . there were more but that's all in this pic :mrgreen:

Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Count me in :icon_thum

St Patrick's Day lunch 2006 :elvis:

StPatricklunch.jpg

Rick, Jim Thomasson, Dave, Bernhard, Gator . . . there were more but that's all in this pic :mrgreen:

Roger

I knew that we had been there before. I look so young in those pictures...ya'll compliment me well :gar-La;:gar-La;

R

rickc

D'oh the one time I don't use the spell check :eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Dave - you're the best. Your good looks, charming personality and downright good nature are only surpassed by my own.

NOW your use "compliment" is totally accurate! :gar-La;

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dang English language...so complicated.
One letter different and a completely different meaning :eusa_doh:

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
Count me in! I thought I would have to skip this one because of an early release day with the school, but I got a playdate all lined up! See you soon!

Amy

tjgreen

New User
Tim
Please count me in - been on here for a month or so, would be nice to put faces to screen names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors