Driveway Extension / Bobcat Work (Charlotte)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Look for someone with a bobcat (or some type of earth mover) -- or someone who just wants to work !

At the end of our driveway is an area that was covered in gravel for parking & such. It was the wrong kind of gravel and is now just a muddy mess. We'd like to have the area leveled off a bit (possibly enclosed with railroad ties or concrete blocks) and then re-topped with crush/run.

(Or if someone knows of a heck of a deal on concrete, that would be even better!)

Any takers? PM me and let's talk. Looking for an estimate. :icon_thum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Man it's too bad you're not in Raleigh or the surrounding area. I could take care of you in a heartbeat.

Dave:)

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Jeremy,
There is no sentence in the world that includes the words cement and deal.Seriously,check out CL,with the housing construction/crunch you should be able to find a landscaper type that would have time to take on a small job and would be able to haul your material for you also.If not ,consider renting what you need and do it yourself.

J

jeff...

Yeah rent one of those bronking bronco's, it'll be fun... PS you could also use the bronco to skid your log out of the woods - that you mentioned in the other thread. It's not called a skid steer for nothing you know...

nelsone

New User
Ed
How many square feet are you adding? I don't know if I can get you a deal, but I can get you a competitive price for concrete.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
How many square feet are you adding? I don't know if I can get you a deal, but I can get you a competitive price for concrete.

About two years ago I had a concrete guy come out, and if my memory serves me correct he estimated 12 yards (would that make sense?)

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Jeremy you would probably be looking at somewhere in the $4.00 a sq/ft range I believe. That may be a little off +/- but should be close.

Concrete is running somewhere around the $130 a yard range, can't remember the latest finishing prices, but they are probably somewhere around the $70/ yard range. I've had a few quotes lately for other stuff, but they have been all inclusive...so I am not sure what the individualized breakdown would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS