Drill Press Stand & Cabinet

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Are you planning to use the cabinet portion of it to store drill bits and other sundry related items. That is one thing on my todo list. To have a place to put the box full of stuff related to drilling and keep it organized.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I like it! I just might have to do this too! I'm tired of vacuuming up chips from in and around my mobile base on my DP. Since I already have a mobile base, I'd have to modify the plan to make it fit, but still, I like it! Thanks for the great idea! And keep up the pics Jeremy! Looking good so far!

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Are you planning to use the cabinet portion of it to store drill bits and other sundry related items. That is one thing on my todo list. To have a place to put the box full of stuff related to drilling and keep it organized.

Yes I am. As Mark states below, I am using the Woodsmith plans as a basis. I am also taking some inspiration from Charlie's drill press stand where he has some depth to the door for extra storage.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Here is a picture of Charlie's drill press stand that I am getting some inspiration from as well.

drill_press2.JPG

Danny Batchelor

Danny
User
Good looking build with some very good photos. From the looks of your shop I believe you have also graduated from Charlie’s school of dust control with very good marks.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Thanks for showing the way. it's a good start. Have plans on doing the same. Using the swing out doors that Charlie has with drawers in the middle.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors