DQ Mailing List.Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Update. Now it is. 3 days late
Well almost. I have one more small thing to test and I will be ready to send the first mailing list of this year to the three Vendors, that I assume require it. I will do that between this evening and tomorrow noon.

The email that is sent has standard wording dependent on on whether this is a full list or changes. In addition to the standard word there is now an option to add a custom message. Since this is the first list in a while, I have written an added prefix to explain. I would love some feedback.

NOTE: We at NC Woodworker would like to thank you for you patience over the last few months. Since last August, there have been problems with this automated list of Discount Qualified members and you have kindly responded by accepting our membership cards.
On receipt of this email and its attached spreadsheet, we are re-initiating the use of the spreadsheet as the means of communicating which members are qualified for your program and their supplied contact info.

We have also introduced an enhancement of which you might like to take advantage. You can now tell us how often you wish to receive a full list and how often you wish to receive just updates. You are currently set to the default of one full list per year and the other 11 months receive just a change list. This will be our maximum interval, once a year. But you select smaller intervals, all the way to receiving a full list every month.

It is possible that after using just the membership cards for the last few months, you may feel that the membership card is better for your operation and you no longer require the spreadsheet. Whatever the case please feel free to contact ???????????????? to make any changes that you need.

This is the complete list of members of North Carolina Woodworker, Inc. who are eligible to participate in your discount program

There are 323 users in this list

If you have previously been receiving just changes, this is a new list and anyone not contained in this list is NOT eligible for a discount at this time.
The part in blue above is the added message for just this cycle. The count of DQ and the actual spreadsheet are, of course, different for all 3 vendors.

Also, notice the ????????. That is supposed to be the email address of the person designated to deal with DQ matters in general. I have no idea who that is. It isn't a admin, etc. It probably is a Board member.

Anyway, since I need to get sent, if I don't hear otherwise, I will put in Rob's email address:rotflm:

Last edited:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I would suggest webmaster address. That way it will go to several of the admins and board members.

M

McRabbet

I agree with Tracy that it should go to the webmaster address. I would also presume that the 45 emails sent during testing did not go to the vendors...

M

McRabbet

I get the Admin copy and I was wrong on the number I received today. I have 11 from earlier in 2011 and 34 sent on 1/8/12.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
The first mailing list went out about 30 min ago. From this point forward they will go out on the 28th of each month around 4:30 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS