Dovetail Chisels

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
well after slobberin all up and down my keyboard i gotta say.....:no: nope, I don't have any, but if you accidentally order too many sets and want to donate to a good cause [ME] I would humbly accept.:rotflm:

woodnick

New User
Nick
I'm sorry Fred but I would'nt be able to take you up on your offer. I'm beginning to see that Chisel's are like Router's :icon_thum " you can't have too many " :icon_thum

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I'm sorry Fred but I would'nt be able to take you up on your offer. I'm beginning to see that Chisel's are like Router's :icon_thum " you can't have too many " :icon_thum

darn!:gar-Cr like everything else WW related 1 is never enough.:icon_thum I've been very happy with the two cherries that I have if that helps. :icon_thum

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User
I have wanted to get their 3/16 DT chisel for a while but just haven't pulled the trigger. They look saweeeet!!! and they receive good reviews fro all I've read.

At that price point japanese chisels may make sense. I have also lusted after them! :gar-La;

If you buy some of the Blue Spruce please let me know. I'd love to drop by your shop some day and look em over. Actually I'd like to drop in some day whether you get em or not. :icon_thum

Chuck

woodnick

New User
Nick
I was hoping someone would have a set. I to like to touchee feelee before buying something of that caliper. Chuck, you can come by anytime just call to make sure I'm home:icon_thum

nelsone

New User
Ed
I was hoping someone would have a set. I to like to touchee feelee before buying something of that caliper. Chuck, you can come by anytime just call to make sure I'm home:icon_thum

Why not give the guys a call and ask about their return policy?

willarda

New User
Bill Anderson
I have all of the Blue Spruce Chisels and they are totally awesome. The quality of workskmanship is amazing. The tools hold a great edge. The dovetail chisels are ground beautifully to an edge on the sides. They are thin, as they should be, so I do not strike them for heavy work, I use the bench chisels for that purpsoe, but they are tremendous at pairing in for exquisite cuts. They are horribly expensive, you just have to close your eyes and breathe deeply when you write out that check!

Len

New User
Len
Don't have any here either.:tinysmile_cry_t:

Wish I did (Been getting into hand cut dovetails since attending Roy's class!), but way out of my budget range for now too.

Len

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS