Dont know how long this will last. Jet 12" parallel clamps.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Yeah, I have a few myself. I like them better than my Bessey parallel clamps.

nn4jw

New User
Jim
Has anyone received these yet? The last time I tried to order a Jet clamp special at Amazon they were never shipped. After more than 6 months of waiting they were just canceled (by Amazon). I've ordered 2 pair this time but based on past history I'm not holding my breath.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Has anyone received these yet? The last time I tried to order a Jet clamp special at Amazon they were never shipped. After more than 6 months of waiting they were just canceled (by Amazon). I've ordered 2 pair this time but based on past history I'm not holding my breath.

Haven't received any yet. Amazon shows shipping in 1 to 4 weeks. My order confirmation says delivery will be between Oct 29 and Nov 9.

Sure hope they don't cancel these orders this time.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am trying to think where I would use a 12" parallel clamp...???

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I am trying to think where I would use a 12" parallel clamp...???

I use my 12" parallel clamps more than any other clamp in the shop. It seems I am always running out and end up using longer clamps than needed.
I guess it just depends on the type of projects you are working on.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Like so.
Clamps 001.JPG
Clamps 001.JPG

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I use my 12" parallel clamps more than any other clamp in the shop. It seems I am always running out and end up using longer clamps than needed.
I guess it just depends on the type of projects you are working on.
I guess you are right, my glue-ups tend to be wider or longer...

nn4jw

New User
Jim
Starting to get that pessimistic feeling again about Amazon and these clamps. No sign of them shipping. If you look at the Amazon listing for these clamps it shows Currently Unavailable and they don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. This is exactly the way it went last time I ordered Jet clamps on sale at Amazon. They never came up with the clamps that time. Not looking good for this time either.

Anyone else that ordered this time seen any shipped?

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
On the Amazon website they are "Currently Unavailable"

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Starting to get that pessimistic feeling again about Amazon and these clamps. No sign of them shipping. If you look at the Amazon listing for these clamps it shows Currently Unavailable and they don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. This is exactly the way it went last time I ordered Jet clamps on sale at Amazon. They never came up with the clamps that time. Not looking good for this time either.

Anyone else that ordered this time seen any shipped?

I ordered two pair. They have not shipped yet. Amazon still shows my open order, expected to arrive by Nov. 9. Keeping my fingers crossed, which makes typing this really hard.

cmboggs

Chris
User
Same here. I ordered the clamps, and amazon indicates my order is still open.

I’m still not sure why this stuff happens. I know can be a little naive when it come to supply chain management. But how is this still good for business.?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS