Donation Drive Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Our Fall donation drive is still going on!
Our donation thermometer is climbing~

We have had some good activity in the drive early on.
Thank you to everyone that has been able to contribute so far.

If you have meant to make a donation, maybe you could take a few moments and donate this weekend. Every donation is important.
Remember that every donation will help us reach our goal.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Today is October 8th. We have ONE WEEK left in our Fall Donation Drive!
The last day is October 15th.

As of today we are still almost $300 short of our goal.
If you haven't donated yet, please consider giving whatever you can to help.
Time is running out, but the bills haven't stopped coming in!

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Today is October 8th. We have ONE WEEK left in our Fall Donation Drive!
The last day is October 15th.

To Whomever is in charge of the drive: Do me a favor, if it gets to be the evening of the 13th and we're still short, PM me and I'll try to make a second donation.

I know times are tough and money tight for many, but hopefully we can find a few more charitable souls out there to help put this drive over the top!

Personally, I'm grateful for this site and as such I thank everyone who has pitched in already!

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
*bump*

<PBS Drive=On>

We're just $136 shy of the goal and only 4 more days to go! :icon_thum

If you have been meaning to make your donation now would be a great time to do so before you forget. For those with PayPal it is a very trivial transaction and I know NCWW offers several other donation methods for those without PayPal.

Not only is NCWW a non-profit corporation, which means they have to demonstrate an ability to achieve their contribution requirements -- but I'm sure they could also use a little help paying for their recent recovery efforts after the site's recent infection -- not to mention monthly bandwidth requirements to serve 4700 registered users and countless guest users.

I'm prepared to make a second donation this month if needed to help push NCWW over the top, but it would be wonderful if we could get some first-time donors (of which I am one now that I've been here for nearly a year) to step up and help support a site we have all come to love and value for its content and encouragement. I know times are tough and money tight for many, but I also know that many of us don't find $5 or $10 too great a hardship for a hobby we have come to love. (For those in really tough times, I fully understand; therein lies the value of a community -- we all contribute what we can when we can and help support our good friends and neighbors.)

</PBS>:wink_smil

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
ALMOST THERE!!!
I have no doubt each and every one on this site will be elated when we reach our goal!!
Even if that means I'll stop posting about it!
I promise when we do I'll only post one more time about it!
(okay my fingers were crossed).
Its Monday and we are less than $150 from being there.
If you haven't donated yet, please consider helping us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS