Donation Drive Payment Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
This is a complete rewrite to the original post. If you make a donation please use the link at the right end of the donation barometer. The green links are not being added to the donation barometer due to some type of linking error. We need to accurately report all donations and when using the green links it is causing major work on the part of the treasurer.

Last edited:

b4man

New User
Barbara
If I could add a suggestion, please add your user name if other than your real name in the comments or instructions space!:eusa_pray

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Barbara thank you for adding that request.
We don't keep tabs on who gives what, BUT
if we see multiple donations from the same person/name, which has happened, we need to be able to verify or see if there is a glitch.
We are off to a great start. Thank you to everyone for supporting our site!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Just for clarification: If a donation was made yesterday before Tracy's post, can we assume it was received by NCWW? Even though it caused the Treasurer extra work. :icon_scra

Bill

b4man

New User
Barbara
Bill, the program that updates the barometer had a slight glitch which has since been corrected. Depending on which "Donate" button one chooses determines whether the transaction goes to the Fall Drive accounting or our regular accounting. It's really not a big deal because every donation the site receives comes to me but if it goes thru our regular accounting it takes a little longer to manually update the barometer.

I receive a list of transactions from Paypal that includes all donor names however it doesn't include a user ID number which is necessary to be able to update the Donation Drive totals.

Clear as mud, right? :wconfused:

I appreciate the effort on the part of the members who have responded with including their User Name so I can identify the user ID that we each are assigned when we join the Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS