Donation Drive Coming to an End

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Fellow members, we are only $485.00 away from our goal for the fall donation drive. While our site requires technical folks to maintain the site, it also requires dollars to keep things running. We are only $485.00 shy of our donation drive goal and on behalf of the staff and BOD I ask that you consider donating to the drive. We only need approximately 48 members to donate ten dollars to keep our site up and running. $485.00 should be easy given the membership numbers. Thank you to all that have donated and to all that will.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
The donation drive officially ends on the 30th but can be extended slightly. One of the BOD members will announce the ending date. Typically this would be CaptainA.

cskipper

Cathy
I'd like to encourage folks to donate too. This group and site flow virtually seamlessly, but it does take some money to meet expenses. Any size donation is appreciated, it all helps.

pviser

New User
paul
I sent a check out this morning to the Greensboro address. I am grateful to those who do the work of keeping up this great service.

b4man

New User
Barbara
For those of us that still prefer writing checks as Paul has I want to encourage you to do so. They come to me and I always enjoy getting mail other than bills:gar-La;

Thanks to everyone who has so generously contributed:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS