Dog "Platform" Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbelikoff

New User
Karuna
Hello All,

I hope I am posting in the right spot. Please forgive (and redirect) me if I am not...

I am a budding photographer (hoping to specialize in Pet/Animal pics). There is an event that I would like to attend in mid April where there will be dozens of dogs. I would like to rent a booth there and offer to take pics of some of the dogs there for an Introductory rate. Here is a rough idea of what I would like to have built...

Some type of platform for the dog to sit on (maybe for a smaller dog to sit on and/or a larger dog to stand on)... I'm not exactly sure of the size quite yet. I would possibly like this to be multiple level (2 or 3 levels) or perhaps have the option of easily turning it into multi-level.

In my dreams I would also like this to be as light-weight as possible and easy to breakdown, build up... And also to have some kind of bar in the back maybe to hang a drape or something from...

I need someone creative and talented and have no reservations that I will find just that on this site as it seems to be teeming with just that kind of talent! :) I had some enclosures made for my pets years ago by someone from this site and couldn't have been more thrilled with the results.

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Karuna

FlyingRon

Ron
If you want it to be height adjustable, perhaps one great idea is to just adapt an ironing board. The legs on that easily adjust height. I've seen small folding tables somewhere (Lowes, Costco, I cant remember now) that use the same leg method.

The other thing that would work is what is commonly sold as a Dog Grooming Table. They come in both fixed and adjustable styles as well as cute ones with a dolly built in so you can take it portable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS