DOC Shop Crawl: Trunk Sale and Tool Swap.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
If touring shops, eating good food and getting some good lumber was not enough, as they say, "but wait, there's more"!

At the end of the Crawl after we tour the last shop, its going to be time to do some wheeling and dealing.

If you have tools, books, magazines, tools, things that used to be tools but now are collections of rust, videos, and tools.....

..... that you also want to sell or trade, well come on down!

Feel free to post what you have or what you might be looking for. We'll have a few tables setup as well.

As always, please be sure to fill out the Crawler Form so we know whos coming and can get you an itinerary: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/misc.php?do=form&fid=13

If you have any specific questions, feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks,
Jim

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I have Accuride drawer slides for sale/ trade. These are the ones Steve (zapdafish) snagged a while back. Brand new, ball bearing, full extension, 14" long. $1 per pair, or $15 for a box of 20 pair. Or offer me something shiny :) I think I have 3 or 4 boxes I wouldn't mind clearing out. These boys are heavy, so if you want some, please PM me ahead of time.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I'm bringing a stack of DVD's and books. Some Rob Cosman, David Charlesworth and more!

Since its a Trunk sale, I'm also going to bring my "antique" speedo's, slightly used :swoon:

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors