Display PC892 for $49 +tax

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
OK heres the deal if you can find one still. One of the guys over at WN posted a copy of a receipt of the PC 892 that was a display model on that website. I checked around here in the Cartersville area and actually found 3. Long story short I copied his posted receipt and took it over to my local HD and they PM it as well as gave me and additional 20% off that with the HF coupon. I actually paid $41 and some change apiece for 2 of them and the other store would not take the HF coupon cause theres not one within 15 miles of it. My daughter has my camera but should be back tomorrow and I'll try to post the receipt. Thats a heck of a deal on a $200 router, However you will not usually get the wrenches,toolcase or instructions but for that price who cares. Right now I have 3 new routers without collets on 2 but their relatively inexpensive to buy or even steal off another router in my shop. Anyhow thought I would post this so you guys might hit up your HD to see what they'll do as most have sold all but the display,Good Luck,Tommyt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors