Did you see this at the State Fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I cut this picture, GLADE CREEK MILL, from 1/4"black walnut and framed with white oak. It won Best Of Show at our American Legion Catawba County Fair, and then was selected for the Best Of NC Agricultural Fairs Competition. I'm having great hopes of winning as there is only Best Of Show or nothing. The BOS award pays $500 to the winner. It takes a long time for me to find out the results, so I was wondering if anone saw the booth and what the wionner was. Thank you for considering this.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Now if only I could learn how to change the picture to up right as about 90% of the pics I try to post come through with the wrong orientation.

Attachments

• old mill.jpg
    old mill.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 359

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
Let's see if this works...

attachment.php

Here's a discussion on why iPhone pictures are rotated are rotated. Having said that, the forum software is ignoring the EXIF orientation of the photos.

"If this happens on Windows systems it is because the Windows Photo Viewer and Live Photo Gallery may ignore the EXIF orientation of the photos. This data tells the viewer which way is up. This is a Windows problem NOT an Apple problem. See here for discussion and details from Microsoft on how this may be fixed on Windows:

Discussion of Why iPhone Pictures are Rotated in Windows

"You can also avoid this problem by taking photos in landscape mode with the iPhone/iPad held with the Home button to the right. In portrait mode keep the Home button down."

I opened the photo in IrfanView, rotated it, and saved it.

Attachments

• old mill.jpg
    old mill.jpg
    904.9 KB · Views: 326
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS