DId I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I read it.

I am over extended at the moment. Between the raffle and my husband having surgery in the morning I have no energy for this situation I see brewing.
I yield to you Dennis. This is your baby and I support you in every way.

M

McRabbet

My recollection is that we never required Corporate Membership as a prerequisite for attending a Shop Crawl, but we did require DQ membership level (that is defined in Steve's 2007 thread here). That means a user that has met the requirements to obtain DQ status needs to have been a 60-day minimum member has supplied his Name and who has posted in the Who We Are forum and has met minimum visitation and posting requirements. The reasons are to protect shop owners from a newbie just casing the property for a follow-up.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
My recollection is that we never required Corporate Membership as a prerequisite for attending a Shop Crawl, but we did require DQ membership level (that is defined in Steve's 2007 thread here). That means a user that has met the requirements to obtain DQ status needs to have been a 60-day minimum member has supplied his Name and who has posted in the Who We Are forum and has met minimum visitation and posting requirements. The reasons are to protect shop owners from a newbie just casing the property for a follow-up.

Well said.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
read -
Dennis I also defer to you and as activity director I see that you are the maker of rules regarding such, having them approved by the bod, then placed. We have a responsibility to those who extend themselves.
If someone has no time for the computer then this probably isn't the place for them is it?
Always something -
Other than that, I'm glad my time is almost over!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry for the tempest in the teapot, folks. I just had it in the back of my head that Crawl Attendees needed to be Corporate. Robb straightened me out about it with his comment that they only need be DQ, as that gave us a valid name and Who We Are post.

cskipper

Cathy
Read. I think you handled it well. Don't you love it when someone posts that kind of a rant as his second post?? It probably took as long to post the rant as it would have to post several more times on other threads! Steve did a good job in explaining the user definition system and reasons why in his recent thread. I did find it interesting to see who immediately jumped to his defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS