Senior User
Not mine, etc.

DeWalt biscuit jointer - $50 (Fletcher)

1631714220910.png

Last edited:

Dbush714

DB
User
Is anyone familiar with this model? Biscuit joiner is something I don’t currently have, but need/want one!
This seems like a good price. It would not be used extensively, so appreciate anyone with info to share.
Thanks

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
Agreed that the price is a bargain.
Its one of those occasional-use portable power tools that sit most of the time, but when its the perfect thing, I'm glad I've got it at hand.
One of the problems with biscuits is that it takes a lot of time to get the glue and biscuits where they need to be. Have the clamps ready because by the time some longer joints get prepped with glue, the glue has begun to set up.

Dbush714

DB
User
Bob,
Thanks for that information. I’m generally familiar with them, though as I said I don’t (yet) have one. Are you familiar with this particular model? Doesn’t need to be the best in class, especially for that price, but looking to see if anyone has had particularly positive or negative experiences with this one.
Thanks so much!

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
I've got that very model.
I've had a porter cable, both portable power tool model (the good one, not the cheapie),and the floor model.
The DeWalt works as well as any in that price range. Its no Lamello but it isn't supposed to be.

Dbush714

DB
User
Thanks , that’s helpful!
i’ve sent an email to the seller. Hopefully I hear back shortly and it‘s still available.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
I have a P-C. I think the P-C & DeWalt are about the same. Very GOOD price! I'm not convinced that Lamello is any better. To me it seems that the high price for the Lamello is a waste of money. Just my opinion.

Pop

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
The Swiss-made Lamello is a better made machine but the Lamello's price reflects about 40% more because its a European import and most all European imports reflect that percentage upcharge.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS