Delta universal mobile base: $30 @ Lowes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

New User
jay
In most stores I have been to, they are either in the same aisle as the Kreg pocket hole kit or with the clamps.

HTH

Sully

New User
jay
As a followup, there was a couple of posts today on bt3central.com where people were reporting getting them at $12 each. Now that's a super bargain I don't care who you are. I may have to try for that even though I don't need them right now, I may in the future. :lol:

U

Unregistered

I tried to find a couple of these at the $12 price. There were two in the Lowes Chapel Hill store but were not discounted. I found one for $12 in the Sanford store and it is being held for me at customer service. Before going to Sanford and spending $20 or so on gas, I went back to the Chapel Hill store and talked with one of the managers. He said this was a non-stock item and they don't price match non-stock items with their other stores but he would sell me the bases for $25 each. I bought both of them at that price rather than spend the money for gas going to Sanford. If anyone wants the one at the Sanford store PM me and I'll call them and tell them that you are picking it up for me.

newtonc

New User
jak
I picked one up at the Mebane Lowes last week for $10.It was just sitting on their sale/clearance table in front of the machinery aisle.Not sure if there were any more.Didn't see any more and didn't ask.Didn't want to bring a mistake to their attention...if it was a mistake.

Sully

New User
jay
I picked one up in the Jacksonville Lowes for $12 using a copy of a receipt posted on bt3central. The manager authorized a price match. It was the only one on the shelf that I saw.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I got the last two Wednesday at the Lowe's in Garner, the price as marked was $12 a piece. Thanks.

I only wish that they had a couple more.

Jimmy

mburke911

New User
Mark
For those interested, I checked the Lowes on Walnut St. in Cary and they don't have any. I haven't made it to the one in Apex lately so not sure if they have any.

Mark

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
I bought the last 3 at the Monkey Juction Lowes' in Wilmington for $12. The other Wilmington Lowes didn't have any. Wow 3 for 1/2 the price of one. :eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS