Delta Unisaw For Sale; PRICE REDUCED!!! SOLD

robliles

Rob
Corporate Member
I am selling my 1991 vintage Delta Unisaw. I bought this new and have taken very good care of it. It is in very good condition. It is a 3hp, 230V unit, Model 34-802, Serial # 91J63427. It has a Paralok aftermarket fence system and a Brett-Guard overhead saw guard and dust collectior. It is set up for dust collection both from the cabinet (4") and the overhead guard. There is 33" capacity on the right side of the blade and 18" on the left. It is equipped with JessEm Precision Stock Guides as well as zero clearance inserts for regular and thin kerf blades which include Microjug regular and thin kerf splitter kits. I have the original inserts as well, both saw and dado blade. It is on a mobile base. I have the owners manual.

Price; $1,500.00 firm, OK I'll let it go for $1,000.00 and I'll throw in a Forrest 42t Woodworker II blade freshly resharpened by Forrest with the gunk still on the teeth to protect the tips!!
Location; Wadesboro, NC, approximately 50 miles southeast of Charlotte.

This is a heavy saw. The fence and overhead guard will have to be removed to get it out of my basement shop. Because of my bad back and the fact that I am OLD, I will be of limited help in loading the saw. A truck and/or trailer can get within 10-15' of the basement door.

If you are interested or have any questions, please reply here or send me a private message

Attachments

• DSCN0003.JPG
    DSCN0003.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 352
  • DSCN0002.JPG
    DSCN0002.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 348
Last edited:

Rwe2156

DrBob
Senior User
Ouch, but you'll probably get it in the current environment. Good luck its a good saw.

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
If that starter (52-702) were to have been bought as an accessory in 1992, the list price was $384.05. That did not include the push button controls. I really like those starters. FWIW, the starter is that box hanging off the back of the cabinet.

robliles

Rob
Corporate Member
I've just reduced the price. Come on, this is a really good saw that was manufactured when Delta was to top of the line company!!

pelliot

New User
Paul
Hey Rob - were you able to sell this? I've got a Unisaw that I'm going to sell due to a move that downsized our home and I'm wondering about how to price mine. Thanks!

Ted P

Ted
Corporate Member
I am selling my 1991 vintage Delta Unisaw. I bought this new and have taken very good care of it. It is in very good condition. It is a 3hp, 230V unit, Model 34-802, Serial # 91J63427. It has a Paralok aftermarket fence system and a Brett-Guard overhead saw guard and dust collectior. It is set up for dust collection both from the cabinet (4") and the overhead guard. There is 33" capacity on the right side of the blade and 18" on the left. It is equipped with JessEm Precision Stock Guides as well as zero clearance inserts for regular and thin kerf blades which include Microjug regular and thin kerf splitter kits. I have the original inserts as well, both saw and dado blade. It is on a mobile base. I have the owners manual.

Price; $1,500.00 firm, OK I'll let it go for $1,000.00 and I'll throw in a Forrest 42t Woodworker II blade freshly resharpened by Forrest with the gunk still on the teeth to protect the tips!!
Location; Wadesboro, NC, approximately 50 miles southeast of Charlotte.

This is a heavy saw. The fence and overhead guard will have to be removed to get it out of my basement shop. Because of my bad back and the fact that I am OLD, I will be of limited help in loading the saw. A truck and/or trailer can get within 10-15' of the basement door.

If you are interested or have any questions, please reply here or send me a private message
Rob
My son-in-law law is interested but could not get for a couple or three weeks. Are you in a hurry to remove?
Ted

pelliot

New User
Paul
Rob
My son-in-law law is interested but could not get for a couple or three weeks. Are you in a hurry to remove?
Ted
Hey Ted - I'll be putting my Unisaw up for sale in August (I'm out of town until the end of the month). If things don't work out with Rob's sale just let me know.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors