Delta UniFence under $100.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

kota62

New User
Gary Noble
Went to Lowes today looking for sandpaper, I had read on another forum about Lowes carrying the Uni Fence for a very low price (about 70 bucks).
So while I was there I asked the guy in tools if they had any, he checked the inventory and there were none on the list... I said thanks and started looking around for other things, minutes later the same guy came up and told me to follow him, we started down one of the isles and i was checking out the upper perches of the shelves and there it was :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
The assistant was actually takinig me to the other style delta fence, but I told him that it was the Delta Unifence Model 36-U30 that i wanted, so he got the store number (237666) and ran that, nothing showed up, so he called the manager and finally found out that the original price was $165.00, he was authorised to sell it for $82.50 before tax. My buddy Ralph was there with me so he bought one for when he moves down to Georgia....
Anyway, the Fayetteville (Skibo Rd) had one more up high, hope someone can use a great deal
Thanks for letting me ramble
Gary

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
hmmmm, that's the 30" unifence?? wish my promotion were happening last week! but it still may not happen at all :(

kota62

New User
Gary Noble
That is the 30" and it comes with the laminate table as well
When we got ours down there was considerable dust on them.....
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors