Delta Table Saw at Lowes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickster

New User
Nick
I thought I found a Delta Table Saw at Lowes in Roxboro but looks like it's gone... :(

If any of you guys see a Delta Table Saw at Lowes on Clearance please let me know... I really want this Saw...

Jim Roche

jim
User
If you can get the Lowes "item" number for it, they can look it up in their inventory and tell you who still has one. I did this when the Bess fences were going really cheap but I was too late.
Good Luck,
Jim Roche

nickster

New User
Nick
I started calling around to Lowes today and the one in Cary has one and they are going to hold it for me... wwwooooo hoooooo.....

Would it be bad for me to haggle with the if they have held it for me ? :D

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Bas, I requested one of those Tuesday night and I didn't get the coupon via email until about 2 pm yesterday so he may not get it in time but it's definitely worth a shot.

I requested one because I went by my local Post Office and they don't have the old change of address packages/forms any more. They now have a post card with info on how to change your addy and get the coupon online, guess everyone has a computer now huh!?!?! :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

HTH,
Brian.

nickster

New User
Nick
Bas, I requested one of those Tuesday night and I didn't get the coupon via email until about 2 pm yesterday so he may not get it in time but it's definitely worth a shot.

I requested one because I went by my local Post Office and they don't have the old change of address packages/forms any more. They now have a post card with info on how to change your addy and get the coupon online, guess everyone has a computer now huh!?!?! :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

HTH,
Brian.

Thanks Bas.... I might go to the local Post Office and ask them if they have any change of address packets... :gar-La;

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member

HTH,
Brian.

Nick

I am in Cary (near both Lowes) and have a 10% off coupon here at the house.

If you want to stop by and pick it up before you go, just let me know. (Respond to this note or PM me.)

Good luck with your hunt!

Wayne

nickster

New User
Nick
Nick

I am in Cary (near both Lowes) and have a 10% off coupon here at the house.

If you want to stop by and pick it up before you go, just let me know. (Respond to this note or PM me.)

Good luck with your hunt!

Wayne

:eusa_danc

I'm coming to the one off Walnut St... Where can I mee you ?

nickster

New User
Nick
Good for you, Nick!:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Don't forget to take some pictures of it for us when you get it set up.

Enjoy!

Wayne

Oh... I will.... I just need to find a lowes that is local that has the fence on clearance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS