Delta 36-979 1-1/2 HP Contractor Saw - No Fence - Free Mobile Base - $272.91 SHIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Delta 36-979 10-Inch Left-Tilt 1-1/2 Horsepower Contractor Saw with No Fence $272.91 FREE SHIPPING
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...X0DER&v=glance
Promos...
Receive one HTC HTC2000 Universal Mobile Base free when you purchase 1 or more qualifying stationary power tools offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Receive a 20% instant discount on a power tool accessory of your choice when you purchase 1 or more qualifying power tools offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Items: $327.34
Shipping & Handling: $185.53
Super Saver Discount: -$11.93
Shipping Savings: -$173.60
Promotion Applied: -$54.43
20% Off Accessories: -$10.89
Total Before Tax: $262.02
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $262.02
Well, now I have somewhere to store my Lowes $80 Beismeyer fence!

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Re: Delta 36-979 1-1/2 HP Contractor Saw - No Fence - Free Mobile Base - $272.91 SHIP

Wayne, was this a thinly disguised gloat ,or were you just letting everyone know where to get a nice saw at a great price???:icon_thum
As you know, gloats don't count unless pictures are provided as proof:). No suckage will be forthcoming until we see the evidence....:lol::lol::lol:
Take care,

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Re: Delta 36-979 1-1/2 HP Contractor Saw - No Fence - Free Mobile Base - $272.91 SHIP

Makes me wonder if this is Lowes way of getting rid of the Delta contractor's saws now that they have sold off the fences. Think about it- 1700+ Lowes stores, with each having TWO saws in inventory, and they aren't selling. I smell a gloat on several peoples part. If someone here buys one and needs a Uni fence, I bought one for $123 and some change, that I would be willing to part with for the same.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne

I guess it might be considered a gloat also! I've been using a Delta Rockwell Super 10 contractor table saw from the 1970's that a friend gave me. When I saw this deal I thought I would step up a notch? Not sure that it is even stepping up! Either/or, I have an extra Beisemeyer fence, an extra Forrest WWII and a new Bench Dog Cast Iron Router table and Pro-Lift. Those will go on this saw. Guess I'll put the 30 year old Rockwell to use in my lumber preparation area. Rip em, joint em, plane em and put em in the wood rack! Might even spring for a link belt and machined pulley for this one!
Actually, just thought it was a great price for a entry level saw and wanted to pass it on to whomever might be looking for one. Great price, especially if you got the great deal on the fence at Lowes Beisemeyer blowout!

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne

Well, the gloat was short-lived! Just got this email from Amazon!:cry::cry::-x:-x:cry::cry:

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We regret to inform you that an error caused the following item(s) to
be displayed at an incorrect price:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Delta 36-979 10-Inch Left-Tilt 1-1/2 Horsepower Contractor Saw with No Fence, 115/230-Volt 1 Phase

------------------------------------------------------------------

In accordance with our posted policies on pricing, we are unable to
offer this item for the incorrectly posted price. Therefore, we have
cancelled your order for this item.

At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the
millions of items on our site may be mispriced. We do, however, verify
prices as part of our shipping procedures. If we discover that an
item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our
discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or
cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. This policy is
posted in the Help section and is accessible through numerous other
areas of our web site.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We value your business and hope that you will give us a chance to
serve you again in the future.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com

Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address
that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this
message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors