Daughter's new nightstand WIP...now with Draws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Very nice work Dave, and dude, you are faster than a speeding bullet. :eek: I'm sure she'll love it. But if you need a step stool, DO NOT use the can of pink paint! :gar-La; Nice job buddy. :eek:ccasion1

Trent

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Excellent (and FAST) work Dave! I'm sure Miss Audrey will be very pleased. You're a great dad, Dave:icon_thum

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Dave - that's a great kids night table - much nicer than the original IMHO.
Man, I must be getting old and slow (this is true), but 8 hours? It takes me longer than that just to remember how to turn my table saw on.:gar-La;
Do you use any lubricant on the drawer runners? How much wider are the dados in the drawers than the runners? Questions, questions, questions!

Beautiful job.

Ernie

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Will I ever live down the PEACH paint incident????????????
NO!!!! :gar-La;

Maybe you could add some peach stringing to set off the legs. :slap:

Seriously - nice job. The top overhang looks good with the profile.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Do you use any lubricant on the drawer runners? How much wider are the dados in the drawers than the runners? Questions, questions, questions!

Beautiful job.

Ernie

Thanks Ernie, I used paste wax on the drawer runners and made accompanying groove in the sides ~ 1/16" wider than the ½" runners.
They side very smoothly.

Dave:)

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Very nice job on that piece, I like the drawer runners too, I think those are my favorite for that type project as they are easy to do, cheap, and with a little wax they slide oh so easily. They're sturdy too.:icon_thum I'm just not so sure about the pink paint...:eek:, but then again it'd look so...shall we say... peachy????:wink_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS