Daughter Birth Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
My wife and I are proud to share with NCWW members the birth of our first child on Monday, May 22 at 4:30pm in Charlotte. Her name is Hailey Hope and we've included a picture below. Please help us in welcoming her to this world!

haileyhope-onedaynew.JPG

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congratulations Jeremy!!!!!:eusa_danc What a beautiful little one you got there!!! You are a very lucky fella, indeed!!! She is goin' to be a knock-out for sure! And that name! Classy indeed!

Hope the LOYL is doing well. This has to be a very special week for ya!

Take care, Happy Pappa!!!!!!

Wayne

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Jeremy, congrats to you and your wife on the birth of your Daughter. She is a real darling and I know she is going to feel right at home in that new crib you made for her. Again, congratulations.

D L

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
It is a grand day! Welcome to the world Hailey! I hope mom and dad are all A-OK as well as the little one!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Congratulations!!! Lots of heirlooms to build for her.

She is gorgeous. Enjoy them while you can, take lots of pics and videos as they grow up fast and looking back is a lot of fun.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
congratulations! You have entered into the most exciting adventure there is, parenthood!

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the world Hailey Hope! She's beautiful and I know will be the joy of your lives. Congrats mom and dad!

b4man

New User
Barbara
Welcome to this world Hailey! You are a very lucky girl to have a Dad who's a woodworker and a Mom with great taste and wonderful fashion sense!

T

toolferone

WOW!! It is the most wonderful thing in the world. Our daughter has enriched our lives infinitely, as I am sure Hailey will do for you all.

Congrats!!!:eusa_danc

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Congratulations to you and your wife. She is beautiful. You have just began the most important job you will ever have. Fatherhood. Enjoy every minute. They grow up so fast, you will wonder where the time went. And take lots of photos and video.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Splinter said:
Congratulations to you and your wife. She is beautiful. You have just began the most important job you will ever have. Fatherhood. Enjoy every minute. They grow up so fast, you will wonder where the time went. And take lots of photos and video.
Well, that's not quite true. :eusa_naug That will be true once they sleep through the night:eusa_shhh But until, then:rolf: :rolf:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Thank you for all of the warm wishes. We are very excited about the time before us and we are taking as many pictures and videos as possible.

Once we get some sleep, I'll take back to the shop and make some sawdust!

M

McRabbet

Heartiest congratulation on your baby girl -- treat her with all the love you can and she'll make you both proud -- girls are very special (we have 4 boys and our youngest is a girl, now 34 and a new Mom, too -- her son was born on Easter Sunday). As already said, once she gets into a good daily sleep pattern, then your lives can be devoted to loving her without sleepy eyes and maybe some more shop work!

Rob

Sweetgum

New User
Brad Keisler
gotojeremy said:
Thank you for all of the warm wishes. We are very excited about the time before us and we are taking as many pictures and videos as possible.

Once we get some sleep, I'll take back to the shop and make some sawdust!

See you in about 6 months in the shop then!!!

Congrats on your beautiful daughter :)

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Welcome Hailey. Congratulations on a job well done Heather! (You too, Jeremy:lol:) You have every right to be the proud Papa!

mlcannon

New User
Mike Cannon
Congratulations on your beautiful daughter. Hope Hailey, your wife, and you are doing well.

Mike

:eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS