Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWhitney

Bruce
Corporate Member
Last month I was using my Milwaukee M12 Hackzall to salvage some wind damaged bamboo when it stopped working. I thought it was the battery, but replacing the battery did no good, so I borrowed a more powerful 18v. B&D sawzall to complete the job. Upon disassembly and inspection of my tool, I found a broken electric lead on the motor that I couldn't fix.

With the only other option being to buy a new one, I went on line and filled out a warranty claim and Fedex shipping form. I shipped the item (at no charge) back to Milwaukee's repair facility in Mississippi last Friday. The tracking report showed that it was delivered to the repair facility on Monday, but I heard nothing by way of phone or email. Today, Thursday, one week later, FEDEX dropped off a package. No bill, just the packing slip with this on it:

OUR FACTORY TRAINED TECHNICIAN HAS COMPLETED YOUR WARRANTY EVALUATION. THE WARRANTY ITEMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED AT NO CHARGE TO YOU. SPECIFIC ITEMS WERE IDENTIFIED AS NON-WARRANTY ITEMS, HOWEVER WE ARE REPLACING THEM UNDER A ONETIME "GOODWILL" AT NO CHARGE TO YOU AS A VALUED CUSTOMER. REASONS ARE AS FOLLOWS: SWITCH WIRE BROKEN FROM MOTOR

I will be buying more Milwaukee! :eusa_danc:icon_thum

aplpickr

New User
Bill
Milwaukee has always been an upstanding company. Always worth the price. My M drill is ten years old and going strong!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Last month I was using my Milwaukee M12 Hackzall to salvage some wind damaged bamboo when it stopped working. I thought it was the battery, but replacing the battery did no good, so I borrowed a more powerful 18v. B&D sawzall to complete the job. Upon disassembly and inspection of my tool, I found a broken electric lead on the motor that I couldn't fix.

With the only other option being to buy a new one, I went on line and filled out a warranty claim and Fedex shipping form. I shipped the item (at no charge) back to Milwaukee's repair facility in Mississippi last Friday. The tracking report showed that it was delivered to the repair facility on Monday, but I heard nothing by way of phone or email. Today, Thursday, one week later, FEDEX dropped off a package. No bill, just the packing slip with this on it:

OUR FACTORY TRAINED TECHNICIAN HAS COMPLETED YOUR WARRANTY EVALUATION. THE WARRANTY ITEMS HAVE BEEN REPLACED AT NO CHARGE TO YOU. SPECIFIC ITEMS WERE IDENTIFIED AS NON-WARRANTY ITEMS, HOWEVER WE ARE REPLACING THEM UNDER A ONETIME "GOODWILL" AT NO CHARGE TO YOU AS A VALUED CUSTOMER. REASONS ARE AS FOLLOWS: SWITCH WIRE BROKEN FROM MOTOR

I will be buying more Milwaukee! :eusa_danc:icon_thum
A great product - and an awesome example of excellent customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors