Custom smilie list

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's great Steve, I didn't care for the wait to bring up the window with the smilies that didn't appear in the post reply window. Now I have the one's I like to use at my finger tips :eusa_danc :icon_thum :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Dave:)

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Steve,

I really appreciate this one:icon_thum... I'll use more smiley thingies now. I guess I was too lazy:oops: to go scrolling mages down every time I wanted a Happy Birthday or what have you.

Thanx:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Ray

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Steve :icon_bigs ,

You rock :headbang: , in the world of website design i am not worthy :notworthy, you give us so much :brave: for us to personalize our part of this community:5thanks:. While im over here doing my part :qleft1: , you always find a way to keep every just so cool :dsunglass. This is the first time I have ever used icons, lol guess I shouldnt "Church It UP" so much,,lol Be blessed friend.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve :icon_bigs ,

You rock :headbang: , in the world of website design i am not worthy :notworthy, you give us so much :brave: for us to personalize our part of this community:5thanks:. While im over here doing my part :qleft1: , you always find a way to keep every just so cool :dsunglass. This is the first time I have ever used icons, lol guess I shouldnt "Church It UP" so much,,lol Be blessed friend.
I'm not sure what you meant by "Churching it up" in this post. So no problem. Saying bless you or even God bless you or be blessed are not expressions that are nasty or intrude in someone else's belief system.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
I'm not sure what you meant by "Churching it up" in this post. So no problem. Saying bless you or even God bless you or be blessed are not expressions that are nasty or intrude in someone else's belief system.

Sorry for the confusion all, "Churching it up" was a quote on the move "Joe Dirt" check it out if you like comedy movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS